Standard 3-Stone System / Precision Knife Sharpening Kit
Alumina Oxide & Ceramic
- Easy to Use, Precision-Engineered, Multi-Angle Clamp to hold the blade securely
- Guide Rods are provided: One for every hone
- Coarse Red Hone (120 grit) for edge reconditioning
- Medium Green Hone (280 grit) for sharpening and less frequent touch-ups
- Fine Blue Hone (600 grit) for most frequent touch-ups to keep your blade paper-slicing sharp
- Honing Oil Specially Formulated for Sharpening (not recommended for use with diamond sharpeners, use water instead)
- The Ultimate in Knife Sharpening Systems Technology! Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use; The Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening System. Designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge, every time. All systems include:
- Color-coated, finger-grooved safety holders mounted to every stone
- One guide rod for each honing stone
- Extra long knife clamp screws for thicker blades
- Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components
- Sharpening Angles
- 17° Angle - A severe angle recommended for razor blades, X-Acto© blades, scalpels or similar tools. Provides an extremely sharp but delicate edge.
- 20° Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and filet knives.
- 25° Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
- 30° Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that see the heavy use of cutting cardboard, wire or carpets. Recomended for heavy duty use.
Additional Kit Configurations
- Universal System
- Standard 3-Stone System
- Deluxe 5-Stone System
- 3-Stone Standard Diamond System
- 4-Stone Deluxe Diamond System
- Natural Arkansas System
- Professional System