SKB's iSeries of injection molded watertight cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and dustproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. The molded-in hinge and stainless steel hinge pins, patented 'trigger release' latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles on three sides, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
The iSeries 4909 Single Rifle Case has four (4) SKB patented trigger latches, four reinforced padlock locations that will accommodate a customer supplied lock, so transporting your gear in the back of your truck or around the world is both worry and trouble free.
- Designed for Short rifles.
- Trigger release latches can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches.
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips.
- Cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J).
- Molded-in hinge for added protection.
- Trigger release latch system.
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle.
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F).
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- TSA LOCKING LATCHES WITH KEYS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE
- Lifetime Warranty.